Mozart - The 6 Milanese String Quartets
The 6 Milanese String Quartets composed by Mozart were composed while working on his opera “Lucio Silla.”
Keeping with Mozart’s youthful and playful side, the quartets were composed using the Circle of Fifths: D – G – C – F - B-flat and E-flat.
All six quartets have 3 movements.
All performances are performed by members of the CMD Grand Opera Company of Venice.
- Quartet No. 2 in D major, K. 155
- Quartet No. 3 in G major, K. 156
- Quartet No. 4 in C major, K. 157
- Quartet No. 5 in F major, K. 158
- Quartet No. 6 in B flat major, K. 159
- Quartet No. 7 in E flat major, K. 160